Audience: Grades K-2
Length: Half or Full Day Workshop
In this workshop participants will learn to:
- Teach lessons on how to read informational texts more closely
- How to lean in/and lean out of a lesson
- How to make sense of words
- How to teach reading closely and deeply
- How to build your reading muscle and love it!
The content of this workshop is based on the book “Reading Wellness” by Jan Burkins and Kim Yaris.
This is a three-day workshop with time built in for teams of educators to work on their school/district RTI plan.